As bitcoin becomes more popular, more merchants are beginning to accept digital coins as payment. But what if one can’t or won’t trade in cryptocurrency?
Dxsale Bot is a slack bot that places orders for dxsale, one of the world’s leading electronics stores. It has a basic UI that does not require one to create an account on any website.
Explain benefits of dxsale bot
1) No need for registration: The bot’s page clearly states that there is no need to register an account with them before making an order. Letting the bots do all the work for one frees up time so they can focus on getting more coins in their wallet.
2) Bitcoin: Something sorely missing from other similar sites, DX’s bot allows for direct payments in BTC rather than forcing users to convert their coins into another currency first.
3) Simple Interface: Even a beginner could easily pick it up and place an order for items they want without much hassle or stress – which is great if they’re looking to buy something quickly.
Dx’s bot provides a great platform to buy even small items using BTC for someone looking to save time and who values convenience. Simply input the number of items in their cart, pay with a single click, and wait for their package to arrive! While this might not suit large orders since they require special attention anyway, people buying smaller things like phone cases would get pretty good mileage out of this service.
Features of Dxsale bot:
1) 6 digit PIN: You can set a 6-digit PIN for one’s wallet when placing orders, which is basically like adding an extra layer of security.
2) Pin Lock: The bot also allows them to lock the bitcoin transaction so that no unregistered users will be able to execute it – something they can turn on at any time during an order if needed.
3) Supports instant price checking: Another thing that sets it apart from its competitors is that it will notify them if the price of their order drops. So there is no need to constantly check back on how much an item costs when they can have a bot do it for them!
5) SSL Encrypted: Data sent between server and browser is encrypted using SSL protocols to protect user’s personal information, including credit card details.
6) No need to pay membership fees: Unlike other similar services that charge for their use, DX’s bot is free of charge – which makes it that much easier to get started!
7) Supports multiple currencies: The bot will automatically convert the prices of items into their current currency when making orders.
8) Supports savings mode: Putting an item on “Savings Mode” means they won’t be charged for it immediately but rather during its scheduled arrival time instead. This feature can come in especially handy if there are price changes while the item is en route.
9) Supports group orders: Holding a group order allows everyone to manage their own payments if they’re ordering stuff for others.
10) Supports API: API can help them track their order status, check inventory stock and returns in detail. It also supports the integration of third-party applications.
11) Supports multicarts: If there is a non-urgent wish list that needs to be done over time, such as buying an item for each paycheck until it’s finally complete, creating multiple carts for one wallet makes this possible.
Dxsale bot is really useful in today’s market, and anyone can benefit from it with relative ease.